Thank you for opting in to Artscape’s work space waitlist. By joining this list you are signing up for notices about Artscape’s work spaces available (provided your application is approved). All applications are reviewed to make sure applicants meet Artscape’s criteria for professional artists, as outlined by the Draft Canadian Artist Code.
Please ensure the following materials are prepared before beginning the application form.
If you are applying for work space as an individual artist, please include:
- A statement about the proposed use of a studio in practicing their craft.
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae detailing professional qualifications, exhibition/commission history, education, representation and any other relevant experience.
If you are applying for work space as a non-profit or charitable arts organization, please include:
- A letter of intent describing the proposed use of your space.
- Your organization’s history and mandate.
- Proof of non-profit or charitable status.
Please note that wait times vary depending on the type of space desired; our properties are in high demand and we have low turn-over rates among tenants. Those on our waitlist are notified first of availability and given priority.